I like cat!!!!! I had 13 cats when I was 12 years old.:)
woa, Sanghee , are you kidding? 13 cats? I can't believe that. I love dog, I have 2 in my hometown, I miss them all the time.
Um... I like dog. I wanna keep a dog in dormitory. kk
Not now. But I had have 13 cats that time :)
I love lions, rooarrr!!!
I like dogs! Puppy:)How cute!!
little doggies
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like cat!!!!!
I had 13 cats when I was 12 years old.:)
woa, Sanghee , are you kidding? 13 cats? I can't believe that. I love dog, I have 2 in my hometown, I miss them all the time.
Um... I like dog. I wanna keep a dog in dormitory. kk
Not now. But I had have 13 cats that time :)
I love lions, rooarrr!!!
I like dogs! Puppy:)How cute!!
little doggies
Post a Comment