Monday, September 15, 2008

Korean Thanksgiving Day

Last weekend was the Korean Thanksgiving Day. It is very big event in Korea. We eat some special food; songpyon, panfried food, and etc. Songpyon is a kind of rice cake, its shape is small and round, and honey and some sweet thing put in the rice cake. It is very delicious. If now I stay in my home, I made a lot of food, but I couldn't. I just went to my Korean church, and made songpyon and Korean pizza.

3 comments:

Hiroka said...

Last weekend was the Korean Thanksgiving Day. It is very big event in Korea. We ate some special foods; songpyon, panfried food, kimchee buckembab and so on. Songpyon is a kind of rice cake, its shape is small and round, and honey and some sweet thing put in the rice cake. It is very delicious. Kimchee bockoembab is fride rice with kimchee. I love it! If now I stay in my home, I made a lot of food, but I couldn't. I just went to my Korean church, and made songpyon and kimchee bockembab.

Heetaek Lee said...

Last weekend was the Korean Thanksgiving Day. It is very big event in Korea. So I went to Korea. And then I met My family and frieds. I was happy, however I returned the U.S.A. Suddernly, I woke up. This was a dream.

phuong1988@hotmail.com said...

Last weekend was the Korean Thanksgiving Day. It is very big event in Korea.So me and alot of Korean student in GSU hang out, we went to Tybee Island, and ate seafood instead of Korean food because we eat Korean food every day. So this week was more special. After came back home, we wen to the bar, in the bar we danced and drank a lot, so fun man.