Monday, October 13, 2008

Twitter - Geby

I saw Gaby's Twitter, and I want to introduce her.
Her name is Gaby. She is from Honduras. She is always look so tired because her twitter is filled with sentences which are about tired. But I think that her personality is very outgoing. She never down even if she is tired. In addition to she is funny and active. In my opinion, she likes party or other activity than class. I can’t find about her anymore because she doesn’t wrote a lot of twitter comments. In spite of that, I certain her personality which is very active and outgoing.

Another person is Sanghee
I also found her Twitter site. She is from South Korea as like me. I think, she is always working hard because she use the Twitter site, and upload sentences very often. She like enjoing with computer, and she likes comic book.

No comments: